Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Illuminating the Game of Joy!


After a long time away may this inspiration and wisdom percolate the ego and hit the page unscathed.
 
I'm not hiding anymore.  I am emerging as who I am, brilliantly shining the Truth of my essence. My truth is Love.  My truth is Joy. My truth is Light. What is there to hide? Is it possible that somewhere within me there is the belief that I will actually hurt people by emanating from a place of pure love, joy and light?

It seems to me that, somehow the human race has accepted a reality of suffering and forgotten the reality of joy.  We bought into the idea that we came to this existence to experience hardship, to struggle.  In fact, it appears to me that many people perpetuate this illusion by chasing false hopes of fulfillment through a man-made culture that does not serve our true human potential.  Many have grown far from their roots, losing touch with their natural and instinctual needs and desires.  It seems that people are chasing happiness as if it doesn't already exist within them. People are seeking love, as if it isn't already alive within them.  People are yearning for a sense of connection, wholeness and fulfillment ~ all of which lay dormant inside their own hearts.

I have spend the past 8 months immersed in the abundance, beauty and bliss of the natural world.  Waking in the morning to the sound of the ocean, beginning my day in the garden and committed to practices that support my  vibrant health I have shed layers of old conditioning and beliefs that had me stuck in this same illusion of suffering. By diving deep into my own Self and exploring what is there, I have found that most of my discontent was seeded in the idea that I was less-than.  That I needed to earn happiness, earn joy, earn vibrant health.  I realize now that these virtues are in fact my birth right. Your birth right. Our birth right. We did not come into existence on this planet to suffer.  We did not come here to wallow in misery of any kind: lack, illness, anger. Just like the trees, the whales, the mountains, the bees, we came here to thrive.

Part of my wonders, WHY?? Why did we venture so far from a lifestyle, culture and enviornment that truly serves us in being vibrant, happy, and abundant? Why did we buy into the the idea that a world made of concrete, plastic and polyurethene would do anything for us that the perfectly designed system of Nature could not?

Yet, I realize that wallowing in the why is not moving me towards the light, anymore than continuing to buy water in plastic bottles. Instead, I choose to BE the change I wish to see. And I know, I know, that it is not just possible to re-connect with my roots and re-establish my relationship with my Divine nature - it's imperative. The world is in critcal imbalance at this time, and if we continue to support this culture of toxic lies, we will lose our place here on the planet. 

The Truth is that as we move closer in alignment with our natural being-ness by cleaning up our bodies, clearing our minds and opening our hearts, we are restoring balance to this planet.

In Light, Love & Lokahi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment