Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I am returning. After a long hiatus, the muse has returned and the call to write and share has stirred.  While I considered starting a new blog, I realized that this story I am sharing here - A Journey of Awakening -  it isn't over.  I continue to wake up, learn and grow.  I continue to feel a strong urge to share what I am experiencing, practicing, learning, and the ways in which I believe we can continue to manifest the vision of a beautiful, abundant, healthy, life. In what I have been experiencing, it's actually so simple, almost too simple that people overlook it.  Maybe in search of a more profound, grandiose solution most folks seem to miss the obvious ways in which we can help, serve and contribute to a brighter future.  So I am inspired to share the simple ways in which I have been successful at creating abundance, healthfulness, happiness, and a fulfilling sense of contribution to the greater design.

The return to nature - in whatever small ways - is certainly a return to the harmony way. Sustainable farming methods seem to be of utmost importance at this time.  Many folks carry this wisdom and are empowering people with the knowledge of how to work in harmony with the land around them.  Sustainable communities where skills are valued just as much (if not more than) the dollar - a system where people don't need to be distracted by dieting techniques and gym memberships because the lifestyle of nature has us working, moving, breathing and eating in such a healthful way. No need to watch TV for entertainment (which only dilutes the mind with such over dramatized and biased "news") because the fascinating unfolding of nature is truly EPIC.   The more I return to the garden, the more I observe nature, the more simple it all becomes.  I need LESS to live more abundantly, comfortably, healthfully.

This wasn't always the case and my work within the money system taught me plenty.  My opportunities to create financial abundance outside the money system have been blessings and made it possible for me to begin creating a new life for myself. So no, I am not advocating for the quantum leap into a money-less paradigm.  Yet. Simply acknowledging the empowering experience of becoming abundant beyond financial status.  Becoming educated in the ways of nature makes it possible to be well fed, well sheltered and well cared for without relying so heavily on a quite fragile, unsustainable system of imported goods and services.  And as we refine and refine we become more and more resourceful, educated and self-sufficient and the dollar becomes less and less powerful.  Because honestly, money is boring. 

Politics bore me too. Perhaps this is because I don't understand the system. More likely though, it's because I haven't seen this system succeed in supporting what seems important and beneficial for the Life experience that I feel resonant with.  I am more inspired by self-motivated individuals who are willing to learn how to support themselves, rather than a population dependent on a select few to manage the bigger scheme.  And really, it does seem like one big scheme to me.  A pre-determinted, role-specific script that I am no longer interested in entertaining.  It's boring! It's repetitive and bleak.  What appeals to me is the bright hope of conscious individuals who carry the intelligence to execute certain intelligent ideas. 

What inspires me is nature.  The cycles of the moon, the flow of water, the sprouting of a seed, the fruiting of a tree.  Observing these things, and the other infinite rhythms of nature have so much to teach us.  In fact, all we need to know is held in the wisdom of nature, we simply must choose to pay attention. 

I believe in Hope.  I know that people simply cannot live, cannot thrive in the current circumstances that exist for most. The only direction to go is in the direction of the bright and beautiful vision of harmony, peace, abundance and happiness. Why not?

So from my perch here on the sacred slopes of Haleakala, I continue to burn the candle of Hope, hold the vibration of Peace and see the vision of harmony.  I continue to practice presence and listen to the inner and outer guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment